Photobucket

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our Sunday Morning - New Seating

My parents recently returned from a trip down south and came home with a lovely new chair for Lil C. It's darling, but we just have to help C see that it's chair and not something that's scary. The first time he sat in it, he sunk back and that scared him, so he has yet to return. Once his wee friends sit in it, i'm sure he'll love it again!

It's a hand-made replica of the original Alcapulco chair, made also in Mexico where my parents had this hand-made version made. Notice how Martha Stewart's Living magazine also featured it recently?
It's very fitting beside our new Womb chair. Of course, it's not an original but we won't ever be able to afford one, but we just love the design and the name is so fitting. C and i love to cuddle in it daily, to read, snack, nurse, cuddle, cry, laugh, and more.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kia said...

Hi! I love your new chair!!!^__^ I discover your blog right now and I like it!!! I'm Vegan and I have a blog equoecoevegan.blogspot.com…come in and leave me your review about it! Bye ^__^

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Katrina said...

Wow - i love both of those chairs! That tot sized version is just darling!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home